Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Visit to Indiana





We had such a fun filled three week visit to Indiana this summer. After the wedding we went with John & Karen to Lake Cumberland and stayed at their condo for a few days. The water was a bit cold so no tubing or skiing, but the boys loved swimming & cruising in the boat. We returned back to Indy and stayed with mom & Joe. There is just nothing like relaxing at your parents. We went to the pool, hung out at Sherilyn's, went to Becky's for a couple days, watched fireworks, fished in the pond, roasted marshmallows, stayed up late and slept in, and on and on... One day mom had a truck load of dirt delivered (she always has some project going) and the boys played in that 10 ton pile of dirt for hours. My girlfriends and I had a great night out on the town. I didn't know what to do with myself not having to worry about a babysitter. It can be quite the chore finding one here. We love being with our family than just about anything....I miss you guys terribly and am already counting down till next summer. Ok - I have to end this post because I'm starting to get homesick:)

1 comment:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

I was so great to see you guys this summer! I can't believe how big the boys have gotten! I always remenisce? for days after I see friends from high school. Dorky...I know!